You can place objects and apply shader-based ground textures, in areas defined by shape fills or strokes.
- Object types include deciduous/coniferous/palm trees, plants, rocks, flagpoles, grass, and general-purpose billboards.
- Ground texture shaders include color, bumpmapping, imagemapping, gloss, and reflection.
- Megatexture builds itself automatically, and tile size is user-definable.
- Place numerous objects using filler definitions, allowing easy reuse of distribution patterns and transforms.
- Place individual "landmark" objects using markers.
- Objects can be culled by slope, elevation, water, and view frustum.
- Objects have realworld size, automatically resizing and redistributing them if heightfield is resampled or if its coordinate system changes.
- Drape textures can be applied as-is or blended with the elevation colormap.
- Drape textures can be arbitrarily scaled, rotated, and/or tiled, and auto-placed if georeferenced.